[Evolution] Change default "from" address with GMail (Gnome Online Account)

I need to set the "From" address for a GMail account linked to Evolution via Gnome Online Accounts.  Setting "Reply-to" isn't enough, since people still accidentally end up saving and using the "From" address anyway.  Gmail's web interface and Thunderbird both allow this, but in Evolution I can only find an option to type it manually per-message.

Is this an option somewhere that I've overlooked?  I'm using Evolution 3.18.1 on a fresh install of Fedora 23.  I'd be happy to explain the use-case if needed.

Thank you,
Chris