Re: [Evolution] Missing Calendar Items

On Fri, 2015-09-11 at 23:55 +0000, Emilio Recio wrote:
So when I login to the web client (OWA) on microsoft's site, I see many
meetings in my calendar. However, after installing Evolution 3.16.5 on
my laptop, these meetings are not being shown. Some show up, but others
(mostly all) do not. Meanwhile on my evolution (3.16.3) at work, there
are only one or two meetings missing, but most show up. In outlook 2011
(mac), and outlook 2010 (win7) all of my meetings show up fine.

I find that sometimes it takes a while for ALL entries in the EWS
calendar to eventually show up in a newly configured calendar - no
matter how many refreshes I do.  (A while = a couple of days.)  I don't
know if that is an Evolution or Exchange issue.  Once everything is
there, new entries appear quickly.

I am wondering if there's a problem with "special" characters in the
description that's failing the download? For example, ellipses or curly
quotes in various parts of the calendar entry. It tends to happen with
recurring entries, but I am not sure.

Is there a way I can debug calendar synch to see why it's failing on
downloading the calendar entries?

Evolution debugging info is at

  https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Evolution/Debugging

The specific debug variable to use for EWS is "EWS_DEBUG=1"

P.