Re: [Evolution] Missing Calendar Items

On Sat, 2015-09-12 at 13:42 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
I find that sometimes it takes a while for ALL entries in the EWS
calendar to eventually show up in a newly configured calendar - no
matter how many refreshes I do.  (A while = a couple of days.)  I
don't know if that is an Evolution or Exchange issue.  Once
everything is there, new entries appear quickly.

        Hi,
any idea how many items your calendar contains? One way to figure out,
supposing your calendar is already fully downloaded, is to run this:

   $ grep -c BEGIN:VEVENT ~/.cache/evolution/calendar/<ews-account-uid>/calendar.ics

It can be a bug in the ews calendar code that it doesn't iterate on the
download. I didn't check it in the code, though.

The specific debug variable to use for EWS is "EWS_DEBUG=1"

EWS_DEBUG=2 is better, it's more verbose. To get the information from
the calendar part one should run evolution-calendar-factory from a
terminal with this variable being set. Just like:

   $ EWS_DEBUG=2 /usr/libexec/evolution-calendar-factory -w &>/tmp/log.txt

        Bye,
        Milan