[Evolution] Query Evolution's Calendar Data storage location

Hi all on the list,

I need any method to query Evolution data.

I assume that using the Evolution 3.x series, I happen to find the
calendar data in ~/.local/share/evolution/calendar/system ?
Is the calendar.ics file all that's containing data ?
Should I be able to find and filter calendar data there ?

Is here anyone aware of a method to query the calendar data for some
kind of result to 'select all entries where category=studienkreis' or
'select all entries where summary contains / is like "thisname"' ?

It needs to be run on more than 1 PC, so please don't ask for Evolution
version, there are many from 3.2 to 3.actual I guess.

Best,
--
Tom <tom prost-net de>
Tom's ProstNet