Re: [Evolution] Backing up Evolution Data

Sure, Dario. I just wonder why you're running TB and Evolution on the
same system.
Just curious...
Ciao
--
Rudolf Künzli <rudolf kunzli gmail com>
On Wed, 2015-09-09 at 16:41 +0200, Dario Lesca wrote:
Il giorno mer, 09/09/2015 alle 16.32 +0200, Rudolf Künzli ha scritto:
I recently had to install my stuff to a new system.
I am a lazy guy, I just copied my whole /home folder from my backup
disk over the new virgin /home folder and did allow all data to be
merged.
Worked fine for me...
Fedora 22, evolution 3.16.5, firefox and so on...

Thanks Rudolf, I know this method, but I want copy only data and
settings of Evo, FF, TB, and some other few application to my new PC.

I do not want transfer old and obsolete settings and data, I want to
start with a clean new home...

Thanks.