Re: [Evolution] Backing up Evolution Data

I recently had to install my stuff to a new system.
I am a lazy guy, I just copied my whole /home folder from my backup
disk over the new virgin /home folder and did allow all data to be
merged.
Worked fine for me...
Fedora 22, evolution 3.16.5, firefox and so on...
--
Rudolf Künzli <rudolf kunzli gmail com>