Re: [Evolution] Evolution does not show any LDAP contact; Claws-mail does

On Thu, Oct 29, 2015 at 12:42 PM, Milan Crha <mcrha redhat com> wrote:
try to switch to s 'Sub' search scope. It usually helps. Your LDAP
debug output shows that the server didn't return anything, thus it is
probably it.

[the first reply did not reach the list]
I changed Search Scope to "Subtree" and now it works!  Thank you.

Funny, I thought I had tested that configuration before.  Maybe I was unlucky
enough that some unrelated malfunction occurred just when I was
testing Search Scope = Subtree.