Re: [Evolution] Sending mail via CLI or Script?

Am Montag, den 26.10.2015, 09:21 -0400 schrieb Adam Tauno Williams:
Is there a mechanism to send an e-mail via Evolution [or an Evolution
account] from the command-line or a script?

I would like to automate some tasks but prefer not to
duplicate/replicate SMTP configuration / authentication when Evolution
is already configured to send mail.

You remember a method discussed here, that created mails in the local
Outbox ? It was sent on the next start of evolution. I didn't test it
with a running instance of evolution but as described by (?) it worked
fine for me ...