Re: [Evolution] Backup Evolution Data .. only works for "On This Computer"?

On Mon, 2015-10-19 at 17:39 +0000, Joakim Tjernlund wrote:
On Mon, 2015-10-19 at 17:24 +0000, Joakim Tjernlund wrote:
I would be happy to test a patch fixing the Received bug as we soon
will have limited storage in Exchange and I want to store a local
copy before that happens.

        Hi,
I'd like to ask you to file a bug report into:
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=evolution-data-server
It'll be better for maintenance and history, patch-wise speaking.

hmm, while playing with Copy Folder to I get a lot of:
  Error while Copying folder Folders/DevPPC.
  Failed to move message cache file.
On a folder with mail going back to 2009, guess some of these mails
are "corrupt" in some way but I cannot tell which ones.

Hard to tell. I checked the code and it happens when an EWS message is
downloaded and it is supposed to be moved to the right place on the
disk (from a temporary place, to the correct cache folder). Pity the
error message doesn't contain exact error message of the actual
failure. I'll extend the error message.

Run evolution from a terminal with EWS debugging on, then you'll see
which message move failed:
   $ EWS_DEBUG=2 evolution
You should see at the end of the log something between
<MimeContent>xxx</MimeContent>, which is a base64-encoded path of the
file it tried to move. There are couple issues which can happen here, I
do not want to guess too much here.
        Bye,
        Milan