Re: [Evolution] Search folder fails to include all messages that match its criteria

On Thu, 2015-11-26 at 16:56 -0200, Jorge wrote:
Hi.  I have a search folder for messages involving my team leader
since 2015-01-01:
Find items which match: all the following conditions
Include threads: All related
<Condition> Sender or Recipients contains <my-team-leader my-domain>
<Condition> Date received is after 01-Jan-2015
Search Folder Sources: All local and active remote folders

This search folder does show dozens of messages where the sender or
recipients contain the address in question.  However, some time ago I
sent a message to the address in question with the subject "Re:
Repositório do template".  It appears in my Sent folder (over IMAP)
but not on the search folder.  I am online and the network is working
fine.

        Hi,
could you open the "missing" email in the Sent folder and check its
headers, namely From, To, CC and Received headers. The 'Sender or
Recipients' condition checks the first three headers. The "Date
received" checks the last header. Messages in the Sent folder usually
do not contain the Received header, but the Date header, which is the
'Date sent' in the filter conditions. I think this is the reason why
you do not see the message in the list.
        Bye,
        Milan