Re: [Evolution] HTML email always using fixed-width fonts?

On Sun, 2015-11-22 at 19:18 -0500, Paul Smith wrote:
Overall everything is fine but there is one bizarre thing that I don't
remember hearing about: even when I send an email in "HTML" mode, the
font is always fixed-width.  This is in "Normal" paragraph mode,
without the "TT" button enabled, writing a brand new email.

I created a brand new sample account on my system and the same thing
happens there, so I don't think it's related to my personal settings
being messed up or anything.