Re: [Evolution] two accounts and default sender

On Sat, 2015-11-07 at 16:19 +0000, Joakim Tjernlund wrote:
I got two mail accounts, the old one and the one we are migrating to.
mail to mail old account(A) is automatically forwarded to the new account(B).
When I reply to an mail which was addressed to (A) I do som from my (B) mailbox
as (A) got forwarded to (B). Then the reply uses my new(B) address as sender, not the
address it was received to.
Could Evo. be taught to use the (A) sender address in this case?

Does
https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/3.18/mail-composer-send-account-overrides.html
help?

Cheers,