Re: [Evolution] Can evolution filer on just emails with follow-up flag

Ahh, that helps a lot, thanks for the tip!

-----Original Message-----
From: Milan Crha <mcrha redhat com>
To: evolution-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Can evolution filer on just emails with follow-up flag
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 14:09:36 +0100

On Tue, 2015-11-03 at 12:42 +0000, Rinaldo Merlo wrote:
> In Outlook Web Access you can flag an email with follow-up flag and
> it is added to your task list - incredibly useful.

	Hi,
you are right, Evolution doesn't add follow-up messages into (any of)
your task list, neither there's any filtering rule to create it.

> One quick solution might be to automatically label emails with
> followup flag as ToDo or later, and then we can use those filters.

If I got it right, then what you are looking for is hidden in the menu
Search->Advanced Search->Add Condition -> [Follow-up] [is Flagged],
then save it and you'll be able to quickly find it in the Search menu.
	Hope it helps,
	Milan