Re: [Evolution] Can evolution filer on just emails with follow-up flag

On Tue, 2015-11-03 at 12:42 +0000, Rinaldo Merlo wrote:
In Outlook Web Access you can flag an email with follow-up flag and
it is added to your task list - incredibly useful.

        Hi,
you are right, Evolution doesn't add follow-up messages into (any of)
your task list, neither there's any filtering rule to create it.

One quick solution might be to automatically label emails with
followup flag as ToDo or later, and then we can use those filters.

If I got it right, then what you are looking for is hidden in the menu
Search->Advanced Search->Add Condition -> [Follow-up] [is Flagged],
then save it and you'll be able to quickly find it in the Search menu.
        Hope it helps,
        Milan