[Evolution] Evolution folders for IMAP account

Hello,

few days ago I switched from Claws which uses {Sent,Drafts,Queue,Trash}
set of folders besides regula INBOX.

This page (https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/mail-two-trash-
folders.html.en) explains how to use real (remote's) Trash and Junk
folders, but I wonder what is the situation with Sent, Drafts & Queue
folders, iow. whether's it's possible to have Sent, Drafts & Outbox
folders with 'branded' icons for IMAP accounts similar to the 'On This
Computer' account?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Those who are on this path are resolute in purpose,
and their aim is one. O beloved child of the Kurus,