From: Patrick O'Callaghan <poc usb ve>
To: evolution-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Places where Evolution stores its data
Date: Fri, 29 May 2015 00:10:40 +0100

On Thu, 2015-05-28 at 20:25 +0200, Tom wrote:
What is your opinion on that ?
My opinion is that: 1) You haven't said what version of Evo this is, but if it's the one you used to post your message it's several years out of date. 2) Your directory listing gives no idea of how much space all this takes up, so it's impossible to say if it's a problem. 3) Evo generally has a directory for each account, but some of these look older than others. Perhaps some accounts were closed and re-opened, or restored from a backup, or imported from a different machine. poc _______________________________________________ evolution-list mailing list evolution-list gnome org To change your list options or unsubscribe, visit ... https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/evolution-list