Re: [Evolution] access to google addressbook is broken

On Thu, 2015-05-28 at 17:32 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:
If you run other than gnome-shell, then make sure you've installed
gnome-control-center, then run it and choose there "Online Accounts",
where you can manage the accounts and such. The plus of this is that
you do not need an application specific password when using GNOME
Online Accounts.

Thanks Milan, I didn't know that. I use KDE (Plasma 5 on Fedora 22 now)
and had never thought of configuring GOA. Do you know if this procedure
will get round the problem of SDDM not supporting gnome-keyring? I
currently use KDM because of this, but it will eventually be phased
out. Or maybe I'm misunderstanding what this does.

poc