[Evolution] Saving Email Messages to Disk Automatically

Hey,

So I'm having some trouble saving email message to disk. If I move them to the "On this Computer" folder they appear in the .local folder as text documents but otherwise I cannot access them on disk as far as I can find. I'm trying to construct a process that saves the emails to disk automatically so I can run a program on them at intervals and save the data into a PostgreSQL database. Is there anyway to automatically move the emails from my email address to the computer or a simpler avenue to do what I want?

My version is 3.12.11 running on Fedora.

Thanks!
Pat

--
Patrick Huguelet