[Evolution] Slow IMAP Message Parse

I am running a Courier IMAP mail server and have decided to install
Fedora 22 (pre-release) and try to use Evolution for
mail/contacts/calendar rather than Thunderbird.
I have a problem with one of my Inbox sub-folders which I use to store
a particular sender's mail. These messages are all short messages with
a MIME encoded csv file attached of approx size 1MB. When I click on a
message in this folder Evolution takes maybe five minutes to respond -
the status bar says "Parsing message" and it is using 100% CPU during
this time.
I have tried running with CAMEL_DEBUG but I don't understand the
output well enough - though there are timeout messages at the points
where Evolution is hanging.
Also, the message pane shows the attachment icon/paperclip before the
message is loaded (as I would expect), though once it has been loaded
the attachment icon is no longer shown (which I don't expect).
Thunderbird has no problems with these messages.
Can someone help out with this problem please?

Neil.