[Evolution] endless "Error while Filtering new message in INBOX" errors

Hi,

I am using Evolution 3.12.11 and annoyingly, with *every* email I
receive there is the following error:

"Execution of filter XYZ failed: Empty cache file: /path/to/the/file"

After some experimentation, I think these are the relevant facts:

- I've got two mailboxes set up, work and personal gmail account. The
filters are applied in the work account only and the errors appear only
for new messages in the personal gmail account.

- The rule which triggers the error is "Recipient/CC is/contains". If I
turn it off or change to "Mailing List is/contains", the errors are
gone.

My theory is that after an empty cache file is created (for whatever
reason, this itself may be a bug, but I don't care about that), the
filtering rule is unable to detect To/CC field in the message and throws
an error. Interestingly, the "Mailing List is/contains" rule is probably
better written and is able to avoid the error.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Best wishes,
Petr