Re: [Evolution] View Group By Threads

On Sun, 10 May 2015 13:29:14 +0100, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
I use a per-list folder for every mailing list I'm on (I also use IMAP
but I doubt that makes a difference here). I've no idea how non-RFC
threading would work in your configuration, where all the header
information can vary between messages.

It does when using Claws.

Non-RFC means non-standard. In a sense it's like saying the "correct"
threading behaviour is undefined. Each mailer can just do what it thinks
is reasonable and those that default to threading by Subject are also
going to fail a lot of the time. Evidently that means they won't all do
the same things.

I suggest you report this as a bug in Evo in the usual way.

poc