Re: [Evolution] View Group By Threads

take a look at the thread/s with the subject "GPG Auto download pub
keys".

https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2015-May/thread.html

mentions "<Possible follow-ups>".

Claws, the other MUA I'm using, shows this as a single thread.

Evo does split it into two threads.

You don't indicate what the two threads are. I see only one, but maybe
I'm not seeing what you see.

Technically Evo does the right thing, since Pitt's mail neither has
got a 'In-Reply-To', nor a 'References' in the header. But when I
reread the thread using Evo, I need to activate a "GPG Auto" search.
Without this 'filter' I wouldn't find the first mails, since the Evo
list doesn't has got it's own folder.

Have you tried "Edit->Preferences->Mail Preferences->Fall back to
threading messages by subject"?

poc