Re: [Evolution] Ubuntu, Bogofilter, Spamassasin

On Fri, 2015-03-20 at 07:52 -0400, Paul Smith wrote:
On Fri, 2015-03-20 at 10:20 +0000, Pete Biggs wrote:
The most recent version of this thread from a couple of weeks ago
starts
here:

https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2015-March/msg00032.html

Just a note, Iain submitted a patch this week for this for the next
Ubuntu 15.04 release, so it should be fixed there.  I'll see if there's
any interest in backporting it to the 14.04 LTS release.

Pete: Thank you.  I searched for relevant threads and found bits of that
one that misled my about it's subject -- it is, indeed, what I'm asking
about.  It doesn't sound like there's much joy there unless I want to
build Evolution from source, but it's what I'm asking about.

Paul: I'm not sure how much influence you have, but I'm (a) very much
interested in seeing this fix applied to 14.04, and (b) using 14.04
specifically because it's an LTS version and not just to be a jerk: I
use Ubuntu for my work machine, and every upgrade requires a bunch of
fiddling and fettling that comes right out of my ability to support my
family.

--

Tim Wescott
www.wescottdesign.com