Re: [Evolution] Forward->Rediect, cannot edit msg

On Thu, 2015-03-12 at 20:34 +0000, Joakim Tjernlund wrote:
Finally, when Composing, I have under my From: line another line with
Name: Joakim Tjernlund and Address:  joakim tjernlund transmode sein
it.

How can I remove this line? It steals screen estate.

        Hi,
you use git master, I suppose (or if I recall correctly). Here it
shows why it's important to state your version of Evolution.

The upcoming 3.16.0 will contain a feature to override (quickly) the
From address and/or name in the composer. That's the line for. You can
show/hide it in the View->From Override Field menu option. The header
is shown automatically when the composed From doesn't match the one
for your account selected account, and then stick visible until you
hide it (in new composer windows). It might be fine-tuned, if
necessary.
        Bye,
        Milan