Re: [Evolution] Forward->Rediect, cannot edit msg

On Thu, 2015-03-12 at 20:51 +0000, Joakim Tjernlund wrote:
ahh, so Edit As New Message = Redirect + Edit
Then Redirect does not add much, perhaps remove it ?

What are you talking about? There is no Redirect.

There is, under Forward (evolution git version)

My mistake. Traditionally, a Redirect from A to B passes on a message
received by A without changing it in any way (except possibly for
intermediate headers), i.e. the message is delivered as if it had
originally been sent to B, unlike the effect of Forwarding. It's been so
long since I used it that I'd forgotten about it.

Finally, when Composing, I have under my From: line another line
with Name: Joakim Tjernlund and Address:
 joakim tjernlund transmode sein it.

How can I remove this line? It steals screen estate.

Help->Contents->Changing the "On date, person wrote:" string when
replying

Misunderstanding, the attached screen shot illustrates what I mean.

I don't see the problem. The illustration shows a number of nested
quotes, which is normally considered desirable for an extended thread.

poc