Re: [Evolution] Edit an existing email?

On Thu, 2015-03-12 at 12:17 +0000, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
It makes no sense to do this. [snip] ? How about a message that's digitally signed?

Maybe what you actually want is not exactly what you said, but I for one
am at a loss to understand what your point is.

I don't know what the OP wants, anyway, some people might like to get an
option to "underline something", to ad a "Post-it note", "bookmarks" and
similar. IOW there's no need to modify the original message, just
"editing" it in the same way a letter written on paper can be "edited"
should be possible.

Something like this might be a good feature, OTOH it would make
Evolution more bloated and likely would be a seldom used feature.

I guess that I don't need such a feature, but sometimes it could be
handy.