Re: [Evolution] [EWS] evolution ews + exchange 2010 public folder => Set all message as unread for my colleagues

On Mon, 2015-03-09 at 14:01 +0100, Marc Leurent wrote:
* Questions
1) Do you know what could explain that evolution change read status
for other users while the "Maintain per-user read and unread
information for this folder" is ticked

        Hi,
unfortunately no, either evolution-ews uses wrong method, or the EWS
protocol works differently (and your Outlook version uses a different
connection method to the server, like MAPI).

2) Do you know what we could to do identify and correct the behaviour

I was aware of the option and I would expect it being fully handled by
the server, regardless of which protocol is used to connect to the
server. I was wrong.

        Bye,
        Milan