Re: [Evolution] Wot? No spam filters? was Re: evolution-list Digest, Vol 116, Issue 8

On Mon, 2015-03-09 at 08:32 +0100, Milan Crha wrote:
On Sat, 2015-03-07 at 13:44 +0000, juggle ekit com wrote:
but Edit/Plugins from the Evolution menu shows nothing has changed.

        Hi,
that's correct. Neither Bogofilter nor Spamassassin has any options
shown in Edit->Plugins. They are visible, if installed, in
Edit->Preferences->Mail Preferences->Junk tab. If possible, a "Junk
filtering software" option is shown there and users can change which
should be used (if there are more such plugins installed).

I checked my old laptop, which has Evolution 2.28.3:-

As you say, Edit/Preferences/Mail_Preferences/Junk has Options for
both Bogofilter and SpamAssassin, also a selection-box to choose which
will be as the default junk plugin.

The point I was making was that Edit/Plugins has check-box entries for
"Bogofilter Junk Filter" and "SpamAssassin Junk Filter", but both
these are missing from the plugins list in 3.10.4.

eKit - the global phonecard with more!

Spend less on overseas calls, receive messages worldwide.
Visit http://www.ekit.com/ for details.