Re: [Evolution] Messages sent from web links not saved in 'sent' folder

On Thu, 2015-06-04 at 07:47 -0500, Chris wrote:
Seems to be working fine now Milan since some posts to lists were not
showing up either. Guess it works now, sorry for the noise on the
list.

        Hi,
that's fine. There was a bug report, I think also mentioning the Sent
folder, about filters being preserved from another folder when moving
to it, but without any visual indication that the filters are in the
effect. I do not have the link handy, neither recall whether it was
fixed or not, but, from what you see, it seems to me that it was not
fixed completely. Or you face something completely different. I'm only
guessing here.
        Bye,
        Milan