Re: [Evolution] Messages sent from web links not saved in 'sent' folder

On Tue, 2015-06-02 at 07:43 -0500, Chris wrote:
Ubuntu 14.04.2 LTS, Evo 3.12.11 - If I send a message from a 'contact
us' link on a webpage the sent message is not saved anywhere on my
machine that I can find. Is there a reason for this or is this a bug in
3.12.*?

        Hi,
it should be saved in the Sent folder which is selected in the account
you used to save the message. Check evolution's console (tun it from a
terminal) for any runtime warnings, maybe there's shown a hint.
        Bye,
        Milan