Re: [Evolution] Calendar entries lost in translation

On Thu, 2015-06-04 at 11:10 +0100, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Wed, 2015-06-03 at 22:34 -0700, Tim Wescott wrote:
I just moved to a new machine, and from Lubuntu 12.04 to Xbuntu
14.04.
I did the whole backup to a file thing, then restore from the file,
expecting that my calendar would be brought along.

It's not.

Is there a way to make that happen?

Thanks in advance.

Once again, please *always* state your version of Evolution (Help
->About). No-one can give you proper help without this information. The
specific Linux distro you have is almost never important and in any
case is meaningless to other members who don't have that distro (which
is probably most of them).

3.10.4 in both cases.  Slightly tweaked for Ubuntu, as I understand
(i.e., you have to make Bogofilter happen yourself, which I need to do
at some point).

--

Tim Wescott
www.wescottdesign.com