[Evolution] Smart Reader for Secure MIME

Evo 3.16.2.1 EWS Fedora 22

I having an issue with evolution not detecting the smart card in my
smart reader. I have installed the necessary supporting files, like I
did for RHEL7, in which case evo 3.8 detected the smart card and worked
like a champ. Since then I upgraded to Fedora 22. Are there any special
supporting files that must be installed to allow evo to successfully
detect it? NOTE: Firefox 38.0.1 is successfully detecting the security
device.

JM