Re: [Evolution] Properly archiving Evolution data

On Tue, 2015-07-28 at 06:07 -0600, James Lay wrote:
Topic kinda says it...I'd like to try and archive my data, but not do
a full backup.  Right now I'm focused on emails and sent items.  My
hope is to archive off say....all emails and sent items of 2013 into
a file or directory, and then be easily easy to open (not import) an
email if I'd like to reference it.  Is there anything like that
available, or a method to do that with Evolution?  Thank you.

Could you explain *why* you would like to do that / which underlying
problem you would like to solve, and what is the difference between
your interpretation of the words "open" and "import"?

Also, which mail account type is this about? Which Evolution version?

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/