Re: [Evolution] delivery status notification

On Thu, 2015-07-16 at 10:03 -0400, dave boland wrote:
I'm having some issues with my ISP getting e-mail delivered.  Read
about
delivery status notification and was wondering if Evolution supported
this and how to use it.  Did not see any mention of it in the
documentation or using the web site search tool.

Could you elaborate what exactly you refer to? Normally your *server*
sends you delivery status notifications in case of failure, in form of
an email. So there would be nothing specific about Evolution here.

Only slightly related functionality I'm aware of is
https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/mail-read-receipts.html
which could be seen by some people as tracking recipients when they
read their emails (=privacy concerns).

Cheers,
andre
--