Re: [Evolution] Is there to get an unread mail indicator next to each account name?

The unread messages are shown next to the inbox line or other folders'
lines. when you close up the account so you can't see the inbox or other
folders then you can't see if you have any unread mail in that account.
Usually you get a summary total of the unread mail and sometimes also
total number of messages (which I never found particularly useful).

If you look at the attached image, this is what it looks like to me. You
see the two IMAP accounts above (G CPX2, N2B) give no indication of any
unread email being present.

I guess it's possible that different Linux distributions do things a
little different so what's a problem for me might not be for someone
else but I doubt it. I'm using OpenSuSE 13.2 at the moment and Evolution
is 3.12.11.