Re: [Evolution] trying to set up smart card crashes evolution

On Mon, 2015-07-06 at 11:14 +0200, ultraviolett2 arcor de wrote:
Thanks for the lines, I manged to get it running after long time:
here is what I did:

removed my current ~/.pki/nssdb/pkcs11.txt
modutil -dbdir sql:.pki/nssdb -add "SafeSign IC PKCS#11 Module"
-libfile /usr/lib/libaetpkss.so
logout, plugged in the card, logged in an started evolution.

----- Original Nachricht ----
Von:     evolution-list-request gnome org
An:      evolution-list gnome org
Datum:   30.06.2015 13:43
Betreff: evolution-list Digest, Vol 119, Issue 53

Please please please NEVER reply to digests. You just quoted an entire
digest of messages to the list, and of course that will be included in
the next digest.

To respond to an individual message from within a digest, use the right
-click menu which has an action for that. Any other way, including
manually editing the Subject line, and/or trimming the quoted material,
is wrong as it will screw up the threading.

Of course the best solution is just not to use digests at all. They are
a hangover from the bad old days of 9600bps modems and UUCP. There is
no reason to use them nowadays.

poc