Re: [Evolution] Error sending email with attachment on Evolution 3.12 Exchange server 2007

On Tue, 2015-01-20 at 18:05 -0200, Henrique Tschannerl wrote:
I'm using evolution 3.12 on Fedora 21, and when I try to send an
email with attachment I get thie message.
"The reported error was "Missing <ResponseMessages> in SOAP
response".".

        Hi,
it looks like your server returned something unexpected. As you likely
use evolution-ews, you can check what the server returned (and what
was sent to it) when you run evolution with EWS debugging on:
   $ EWS_DEBUG=2 evolution
then reproduce the issue and check the terminal output, what will be
there. It may give a clue what's going wrong.
        Bye,
        Milan