 =====================
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 12:13:12 GMT
Server: Microsoft-IIS/6.0

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
  <soap:Body>
    <soap:Fault>
      <soap:Code>
        <soap:Value>soap:Receiver</soap:Value>
      </soap:Code>
      <soap:Reason>
        <soap:Text xml:lang="en">Server was unable to process request. ---&gt; Object reference not set to an instance of an object.</soap:Text>
      </soap:Reason>
      <soap:Detail/>
    </soap:Fault>
  </soap:Body>
</soap:Envelope>

On Wed Jan 21 2015 at 9:39:18 AM Milan Crha <mcrha redhat com> wrote:
On Tue, 2015-01-20 at 18:05 -0200, Henrique Tschannerl wrote:
> I'm using evolution 3.12 on Fedora 21, and when I try to send an
> email with attachment I get thie message.
> "The reported error was "Missing <ResponseMessages> in SOAP
> response".".

        Hi,
it looks like your server returned something unexpected. As you likely
use evolution-ews, you can check what the server returned (and what
was sent to it) when you run evolution with EWS debugging on:
   $ EWS_DEBUG=2 evolution
then reproduce the issue and check the terminal output, what will be
there. It may give a clue what's going wrong.
        Bye,
        Milan