Re: [Evolution] Automatically downloading all e-mails from IMAP server

On Tue, 2015-01-20 at 18:52 +0100, Francesco Turco wrote:
On Tue, Jan 20, 2015, at 17:35, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
Do you regularly access the same account from some other client? I'm
trying to understand why some emails are not new but have not previously
been downloaded.

Evolution has been installed today. I don't have other e-mail clients
installed. I use to access messages directly via webmail.

That means you have never used IMAP before, at least not on this
account. Which is why I suggest checking that the problem isn't with the
IMAP server itself.

I also don't understand how you can have messages which have not been
downloaded but are nevertheless not new. Can you explain what you mean?

poc