[Evolution] [Effectively a bug?]: evolution-3.12.9 (Fedora 21); Unable to expand Imap account with keyboard

Greetings,

One of the most frustrating problems ever I've encountered in what otherwise is an excellent client; very long-standing, and (although I'm indicating it here as being present in the Fedora 21 distribution) seemingly generic to all Evolution versions, dating back at least to 2.32.

It appears to be utterly impossible to access (i.e., expand) the IMAP tree for a newly-created connection, using the keyboard. Return; Space; Right-Arrow; even clicking on the account name using the Orca screen-reader mouse navigation or routing feature: not a chance. It's the more annoying as I have two blind friends unable to use Evolution, through not being able to do something that should be so simple. If there *is* some way to do this without their resorting to sighted assistance to expand every newly-created IMAP account, I would very much appreciate knowing how. So far as I can tell, it cannot be done.

Thanks for any help.

Regards,
Craig