Re: [Evolution] [EWS] Losing messages in Evolution with Android phone also configured

On Fri, 2015-01-02 at 21:26 -0800, Colin Kincaid Williams wrote:
For another email account, I have a Samsung phone and setup my mail
configuration with an app similar to below:

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/supportOwnersHowToGuidePopup.do?howto_guide_seq=7046&prd_ia_cd=N0000003&map_seq=48169

I am also using Evolution with the EWS. If I recall correctly, everything
used to work fine. Then all of a sudden I noticed only some of the messages
appear on my Evolution client. I've looked through both the phone options
and the client options, but cannot figure it out.

What am I doing wrong ?

For a start, always give your version of Evolution (Help->About) when
asking questions.

poc