Re: [Evolution] [Effectively a bug?]: evolution-3.12.9 (Fedora 21); Unable to expand Imap account with keyboard

It appears to be utterly impossible to access (i.e., expand) the IMAP tree
for a newly-created connection, using the keyboard.  Return; Space;
Right-Arrow; even clicking on the account name using the Orca
screen-reader mouse navigation or routing feature: not a chance.

I don't know about a newly created account, but you can expand and
collapse the IMAP tree using the '+' and '-' keys.

The other thing to look at is why it's a collapsed tree in the first
place - I can't remember if being collapsed is the default for a new
account or not.  But I know an IMAP tree is presented as collapsed if
Evo can't login to the IMAP server on startup (from experience mainly
because of authentication issues) - when you do manage to expand the
tree, is a password asked for?

P.