[Evolution] EWS Shared Mailboxes

Hi,

I don't know if this is the right place for this question/query so
please forgive me if it's not.

In an EWS based account I can add a shared mail box but only seem to
have access to a limited subset of the available folders (Inbox,
Contacts, Calendar, Memos and Tasks). If I edit the text field of the
drop down to the folder I want, rather than the ones in the dropdown
list, and click OK I get "Id is malformed". This is using evolution-ews
3.12.11-1 on 64bit Arch Linux and our corporate Office 365 accounts.

--
Regards,

Rob Hall (Digital Media) - Red Hat Certified Engineer
Group Infrastructure Services | Newsquest Media Group

This document is private and confidential.
All property, copyright and other rights in it and its contents belong to Newsquest Media Group Limited.
It must not be read, copied, disclosed or otherwise used without Newsquest’s authorisation. Newsquest may
exercise its legal rights and remedies in the event of any such unauthorised use.

Newsquest Media Group Limited.
Registered in England, number 3105111. Registered office: Loudwater Mill, Station Road, Loudwater, High
Wycombe, Bucks HP10 9TY.