[Evolution] problem with unread mail syncing

Hi all,

I'm having a slightly strange problem with Evolution 3.12.7 on Xubuntu. After I've read mail, and its status shifts from read to unread (bolding goes away etc), after a while mail goes back to being unread. I think sometimes deleted mail also comes back from being deleted.

Do you think that's a problem with Evolution or the server? Is this some weird settings configuration do you think? I've used Thunderbird with the same settings and I haven't had this problem.

Thanks very much,
Harry