[Evolution] Force Text/CSV/EML attachments collapsed (force not in-line)

I receive lots of reports in text format (tab delimited, comma
delimited, etc.) and as message attachments (eml files). For example, a
recent email had 159 email attachments, and 1 csv attachment.
Displaying all 159 emails is unnecessary and slows everything down. If I
receive a PDF attachment, it's by default collapsed.

In thunderbird you can force all attachments to NOT display inline, is
there a way to do this in evolution? After all, once the email is
displayed, I can click on the icon to collapse the attachment ... so is
there a way to make this the default.

-e
The information contained in this transmission contains privileged and confidential information. It is
intended only for the use of the person named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all
copies of the original message.

CAUTION: Intended recipients should NOT use email communication for emergent or urgent health care matters.