Re: [Evolution] Evolution 3.12.9 divide in 4 MySQL Database

On Fri, 2015-01-30 at 15:42 +0100, rabre hispeed wrote:
Thanks I know this option very well, but the Mail programm crashed more
than once.

If there are crashes, please get good stacktraces and create bug reports
so developers can fix them.

I can not accept more data loss,
that's why I want everything save individually

That's not a valid argumentation for *individually* saving. The included
backup functionality seems sufficient as it saves everything.

Cheers,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net