Re: [Evolution] EWS Timezone error?

On Fri, 2015-01-30 at 13:10 +0000, Joakim Tjernlund wrote:
My received mail has lost my time zone in the mail headers Date:
field Example: My timezone is Europe/Stockholm(GMT+1.00)
  Date in header summary view is Today:12:58
  Opening the mail I see "Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 11:58:48 +0000
(30/01/15 12:58:48)"
  which correspond to the "Date" field in mail header "Date: Fri, 30
Jan 2015 11:58:48 +0000"
  OWA shows the correct Date field "Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 12:58:48
+0100"

        Hi,
there is no error, by any means. As Pete said, all the values are the
same. What you see in the email are two values (because the timezone
used by the sender doesn't match your timezone), the first part:
Fri, 30 Jan 2015 11:58:48 +0000
is what is written in the message itself (you can check that with
the Ctrl+U). The second part:
(30/01/15 12:58:48)
is the same time transformed into your local timezone.

What OWA does is that it shows you the time only in your local time
zone, it doesn't bother you with actual value being stored in the
message. If you prefer the OWA way of dealing with this, then uncheck:
Edit->Preferences->Mail Preferences->Headers tab->Date/Time Format
section->Show original header value option.
        Bye,
        Milan