Re: [Evolution] unknown background operation

On Sun, 2015-02-01 at 12:00 +0000, evolution-list-request gnome org
wrote:
------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2015 22:54:26 -0600
From: Garry Ricketson <garry garryricketsonartworks com>
To: evolution-list gnome org
Subject: [Evolution] unkown background operation

Hello every one, I am new to this list and also a first time user of
this "evolution".
 It seems to be working fine, but at the bottom of the screen I see a
red stop sign thing, and it says "unknown background operation", I am
wondering what that means, how can I find out what the "background
operation is, ? I find it disturbing that it is doing something in the
"background" that I do not know what it is doing,..If you need more
details , let me know what details are needed, thank you\from Garr

Message: 3