Re: [Evolution] Missing "From:" information in messages I sent

On 14 December 2015 at 19:41, Milan Crha <mcrha redhat com> wrote:
it's stored in
   ~/.cache/evolution/mail/<ews-account-uid>/
by default. You may pick the right one based on its content. Simply
delete it and let evolution-ews download it again. You can also safe
some bandwidth and delete only files in the Sent Items subfolder. It'll
work too, though only for the message preview, not for the message
list.

Thank you!

Just do not forget to update to 3.18.3 or any later version
before doing that.

I've applied that git commit from the gnome-3.18 branch to my version
3.18.2 and rebuilt the rpm, works fine, thank you!

Cheers,

Martin

--
Dr. Martin Dietze