Re: [Evolution] Missing "From:" information in messages I sent

On Mon, 2015-12-14 at 18:22 +0100, Martin Dietze wrote:
what do I need to empty the local cache for my Exchange
account?

        Hi,
it's stored in
   ~/.cache/evolution/mail/<ews-account-uid>/
by default. You may pick the right one based on its content. Simply
delete it and let evolution-ews download it again. You can also safe
some bandwidth and delete only files in the Sent Items subfolder. It'll
work too, though only for the message preview, not for the message
list. Just do not forget to update to 3.18.3 or any later version
before doing that.
        Bye,
        Milan